We are pleased to announce the release of MyBatis 3.5.2.
The below is the list of user visible changes.
- SQL builder now supports LIMIT, OFFSET #1521 and FETCH FIRST #1582.
- SQL builder now supports multi-row insert syntax #1333.
- A new property defaultNetworkTimeout has been added to the built-in data sources i.e. PooledDataSource and UnpooledDataSource #1527.
- SQL provider annotations now takes value attribute which is an alias for type #1522.
- You can now pass Java array to ArrayTypeHandler#setNonNullParameter() #1548.
- You can reference single simple type unnamed parameter with any name in OGNL expressions #1487.
- A new configuration option defaultResultSetType is added #1056.
- SQL provider method with a primitive parameter causes BuilderException #1604.
- Fixes a possible NullPointerException #1590.
Please see the 3.5.2 milestone page for the complete list of changes.
Binaries are available on the release page and Maven Central.
There also are various code and documentation improvements.
Thank you very much for your contributions in various forms!
The MyBatis Team