We are pleased to announce the release of MyBatis 3.5.10.
The below is the list of notable changes.
- Unexpected illegal reflective access warning when calling method in `test` expression. #2392
- IllegalAccessException when auto-mapping Records (JEP-359). #2195
- 'interrupted' status is not set when `PooledConnection#getConnection()` is interrupted. #2503
- A new option `argNameBasedConstructorAutoMapping` is added. If enabled, constructor argument names are used to look up columns when auto-mapping. #2192
- `<idArg />` can now be listed after `<arg />` in `<constructor />`. #2541
- Added a new property `skipSetAutoCommitOnClose` to `JdbcTransactionFactory`. Skipping `setAutoCommit()` call could improve performance with some drivers. #2426
There also are many contributions with doc updates and code improvements!
Please see the 3.5.10 milestone page
for the complete list of changes.
There is no known backward incompatible change since 3.5.9.
Binaries are available on the release page
and Maven Central
We thank everyone reported issues, shared ideas and answered questions from other users! 👏
The MyBatis Team