We are pleased to announce the release of MyBatis 3.5.1.
The below is the list of user visible changes.
- keyProperty specified with parameter name could cause ExecutorException. #1485
- False positive error 'Ambiguous collection type ...' . #1472
- EnumTypeHandler is not used when the enum has methods. #1489
- Auto-mapping fails in a result map referenced from a constructor arg with columnPrefix. #1496
- Constructor auto-mapping could fail when columnPrefix is specified in the parent resultMap. #1495
- LocalTimeTypeHandler loses fractional seconds part. #1478
- LocalDateTypeHandler and LocalDateTimeTypeHandler could return unexpected value. #1478
- You can now return 'script' from a SQL provider. The returned script is parsed using the language driver specified by @Lang. #1391
- You can now omit method attribute from SQL provider annotations. #1279
- You can now get databaseId in SQL providers. #1503
- The default type handler for LONGVARCHAR is changed from ClobTypeHandler to StringTypeHandler. This improves compatibility with SAP ASE. #1484
There is one backward incompatible changes since 3.5.0.
- Because of the fix for #1478 , LocalDateTypeHandler, LocalTimeTypeHandler and LocalDateTimeTypeHandler now require a JDBC driver that supports JDBC 4.2 API.
[EDIT] These type handlers no longer work with Druid. Please see #1516 .
Thank you all for your contributions in various forms!
The MyBatis Team