We are pleased to announce the release of MyBatis 3.4.5.
Here is the list of user visible changes.
- Make default enum type handler customizable. #971
- Make mapper method and its interface type accessible to SqlProvider. #1055
- Allow using configuration properties in SqlProvider. #1061
- Merge type handlers for JSR-310 (Java Date and Time API) into the core. #974
- The type handler registered for a common interface of enums was not applied correctly. #976
- Lazy loading should not overwrite a property value set by user. #988
- Prevent foreach xml tag from polluting the global context. #966
- Some parameter names (e.g. 'size') can cause ClassCastException. #1031
- Not all result sets are processed when UPDATE or INSERT is performed in between. #1036
- With PostgreSQL, ExecutorException is thrown if
useGeneratedKeys is enabled globally. #902
There should be no backward incompatible change since 3.4.4.
Follow this link
to see the full list of changes.
Binaries are available on the release page
and Maven Central.
Many thanks to those who reported issues, sent pull requests or joined discussions!
The MyBatis Team